Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh, Just 3 more days...NO BIG DEAL!!!!

I cannot express to you how much I am looking forward to this experience. God is So So very good! Can I just tell you, that with LOTS of prayer, the help of wonderful friends, and nothing short of a beautiful miracle from Jesus, I HAVE RAISED ALL THE SUPPORT I NEED FOR MY TRIP! So incredible!!! I am so grateful for all of the amazing people God has put into my life to help me and support me both financially and emotionally!

I am concerned about not being able to exercise during the winter, since it will be cold and snowy...so I am going to buy a yoga/pilates/some sort of fun work out dvd so the other girls and I can put it on our laptops and work out together! HAHA I think it would be fun, I imagine us all in 80's work out attire and sporting rad sweat bands. Yes, that sounds like fun to me!!

I am also concerned about not being able to fit everything in my bags, thus I am going to refine my packing list and remove the unnecessaries such as, extra shoes and toiletries (as I can buy extra toiletries at the store if i need them) (( and i just don't need a lot of extra shoes)) hehe

So anyways, I am leaving in just a matter of days and I am going to miss my Wyldlife girls a lot! I hope that they keep in touch with me and tell me how their first year of high school is going!! I'm sad that I'm going to miss the beginning of this next chapter of their lives, but I am excited to start the next chapter of mine!

Ok I do believe I've talked your ears off enough.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh Becca, I am going to miss you!!!