Thursday, August 12, 2010

Casey Miranda


This Past week my wonderful Cousins came down for a visit from oregon! It was awesome to see them and spend time with them...it's been so long since we last saw each other. Casey allowed me to do a fun portrait session with her on their last day here. Here's a little taste of what we did.










Casey is an aspiring writer who loves God and life on the farm. She is such a sweet girl and I'm so glad that she is not only my cousin, but my friend. Hope you enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Amber Holcomb said...

Wonderful pictures! :D So nice to meet a member of Casey's family! She's so sweet. :)

Love all the writing/reading aspects of the pics, too!

~Amber

P.S. I follow Casey's blog, so I hope it's OK that I came to visit!

www.seasonsofhumility.blogspot.com

Casey said...

Hi Amber! Becca is just great, isn't she just a wonderful photographer??

BECCA! THANKS for letting us comment, I LOVE it, it just didn't feel right to not tell you how much I love the photos. :D

Michelle said...

The photos are great!! I can see that you're very talented!!

Thanks for sharing them with us. : )

Michelle

Becca said...

Thank you ladies! Yeahhh visit away! =) hehe I love visitors!!
xoxo, Becca