Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PROVIDER,FAITHFUL,TRUSTWORTHY

Today has started out so interesting. I woke up and puttsed about the house and decided to get on my computer. I first logged on to Facebook where I had a message from one of the staff members at the DTS I'm going to in Germany. He sends out encouragement to me and the other students during the week and today's was about God being trustworthy and faithful. He mentioned that it's like your mom. Your mom is ALWAYS your mom. And not only is your mom, your mom... Mom is her name. Some of God's many names are HEALER, PROVIDER, FAITHFUL...and he ALWAYS is!! Just like my mom is always Mom. God is always Provider, Healer, Faithful.... And that really hit my heart. Why would I question if God is going to provide for me and take care of me?

THEN!!! (That's right folks, there's more!) I had been on the C28 website to see who to e-mail about donating something to my fundraiser to raffle but then I saw a prayer request button and felt lead to seek prayer instead. So...I emailed the prayer people and this morning I got an email. The lady that emailed prayed for me and she spoke of God being FAITHFUL and TRUSTING in him that he will PROVIDE!

Dude, that's for sure 2 separate people from 2 separate places in the world AT THE SAME TIME telling me to Trust. And what have I been struggling with? TRUST! I have not been simply trusting that God is going to take care of me! It seems so simple, but It is for sure a struggle I have. So, in short. I need to stop worrying and just throw all of my worries into God's worthy hands and let him lead the way. I LOVE YOU ABBA!

2 comments:

Casey said...

It never ceases to amaze me how God works in every area to show His never ending power and love. It blows me away and makes me want to fall on my knees in gratitude and awe.

Hey, I sent you a package yesterday, let me know when you get it 'k?

*smile*

Ana Lucía M.M. said...

Wow Becka!! I found your blog in Kate Noel´s haha, minutes ago. Oh my!! It is so exciting to find out you are already there!! As I read this, suddenly I had to stop and go back and realize that God was speaking to myself about trusting in His provision, as I´m decided and sure about going to a Filmmaking course in YWAM Medellín, Colombia (I´m from Mexico) it starts on October 2nd. I still have a cast on my ex-broken leg since about six weeks ago, and not enough money to pay the course!! But God keeps confirming me "I´m your provider" I´m amazed. And a bit nervous hehe.

This is my English new blog asecondvanilla.wordpress.com