Friday, August 27, 2010

6 DAYS

So, I've just finished packing...kind of. I've got a few last minute things i'll need to some how squeeze into my bags.

Last year my friend Katie was a nanny in Paris and I went to visit her. While we were there we decided to make a video of us dancing in front of all the big monuments which we named 'Becca and Katie Hit Paris'. And we vowed to make a series. The next one would be titled 'Becca and Katie Hit Irvine'.


Yesterday we finally made our video!! I hope you enjoy it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xNdMhwji08

And Here's the link to our original video... www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hdME-7fZvQ

We went to all the big "monuments" in Irvine! It was so much fun....

We embarrassed Richard a little bit...but he had fun anyways



And then we were tired...

Anyways, I am so looking forward to my trip! This next chapter is going to be a big change. I have been learning so much these past few months especially. Learning about TRUSTING God!! and so, I have begun to trust and he has not let me down! And I'm so excited to see what else he surprises me with =)  Life is so cool!

6 DAYS TILL DEPARTURE!
<3

No comments: