Monday, August 16, 2010

17 Days...

I am leaving in 17 days. So much to do..so little time! but I was sending some encouraging verses to a friend, and in turn, was encouraged myself! God is so funny sometimes how he does stuff. I LOVE IT! I love the one that says, Dont worry about tomorrow, today has enough worry of it's own. I can't find it right now, but that one especially hits my heart! 


So my friend Kate (who is not only an awesome person, but a wonderful photographer) is doing a project called GO: A portrait of a missionary. and she did a fun portrait session with me. I am so excited to see how it all comes out! but here are a few of the photos!




A couple of the necklaces I'm making and selling to raise money



I'm making and selling the earrings I'm wearing as well =)

1 comment:

Casey said...

Take my breath away! So lovely, especially that last one, but they are all GREAT!!! Very photogenic. :)